seward, ak weather

Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Seward area. Partly cloudy. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Seward, AK Weather - 14-day Forecast from Theweather.net. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. The first month of the autumn, September, is also a fresh month in Seward, Alaska, with average temperature fluctuating between 55.2°F (12.9°C) and 43.9°F (6.6°C). Providing water taxi services from Seward, Alaska to Kenai Fjords National Park, Weather Permitting is the most reliable choice. Cloudy with snow showers becoming a steady accumulating snow later on. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Temperature (ºF) Relative Humidity Wind Chill (°F) Heat Index (°F) Pressure Precipitation (in.) Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Tide tables and solunar charts for Seward: high tides and low tides, surf reports, sun and moon rising and setting times, lunar phase, fish activity and weather conditions in Seward. Low around 20F. Chance of snow 60%. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! About one inch of snow expected. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. 5 to 8 inches of snow expected. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). Alaska TV Weather Maps. Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on YouTube ARH RSS Feed US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service 222 W. 7th Avenue #23, Room 517 Anchorage, AK 99513 Comments? Chance of snow 60%. Windfinder specializes in wind, waves, tides and weather reports & forecasts for wind related sports like kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, sailing, fishing or paragliding. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. The Seward Highway was closed in both directions Monday evening after collisions near Girdwood in which a driver died, Anchorage police said in an … You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Seward, AK Weather History star_ratehome. Today’s and tonight’s Seward, AK weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. Rain and snow in the evening, becoming all snow late. 44 F Kenai Municipal Airport Station | Report. The first option will be automatically selected. Chance of snow 60%. Seward, Alaska, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Below are many of our favorite Seward, Alaska weather … Phone: (907) 224-8051 Fax: (907) 224-5353 visitseward@seward.com. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Weather warnings issued. Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more. Chance of precip 90%. Weather Sky Cond. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Average Weather in Seward Alaska, United States In Seward, the summers are cool and overcast; the winters are long, freezing, windy, and mostly cloudy; and it is wet year round. Questions? The summer climate has frequently been compared to that of San Francisco , a United States travel destination known for its nice climate. Monthly averages Seward Longitude: -149.442, Latitude: 60.1042 Average weather Seward, AK - 99664. Locally heavy rainfall possible in the afternoon. Seward, AK local weather for Mon. Synopsis: A 957 mb low 80 nm southeast of Kodiak City this morning will move 550 nm southeast of Cordova at 984 mb Tuesday morning.A front moves across the Gulf of Alaska Tuesday night through Wednesday evening. Chance of snow 60%. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Snow likely. Snow showers. ... and be sure to prepare and pack for those conditions. We will review the data in question. We will review the data in question. Nov 23: Currently 32° and Partly cloudy for the hour. In Seward: Mostly cloudy throughout the day. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Member Resources; Moving to Seward? Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Variable clouds with snow showers. The current weather report for Seward AK, as of 10:53 PM AST SUN NOV 29 2020, has a sky condition of Fair with the visibility of 10.00 miles. Chance of snow 40%. Report Station. Low 26F. Chamber of Commerce. Welcome to NWS Alaska! Below are many of our favorite Seward, Alaska weather links. Seward, Alaska - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Satellite. Seward weather forecast updated daily. Climate information with charts. Snow likely. Low 24F. National Weather Service Marine Forecast FZAK51 PAFC FZAK51 PAFC 291254 CWFAER Coastal Waters Forecast National Weather Service Anchorage Alaska 354 AM AKST Sun Nov 29 2020 Coastal Waters Forecast for the Northern Gulf of Alaska Coast up to 100 nm out including Kodiak Island and Cook Inlet. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Scattered rain and snow showers. We will review the data in question. Box 167 | 410 Adams Street City Hall Building, Seward, AK 99664 | (907) 224 3331 Created By Granicus - Connecting People and Government Live weather reports from Seward (Alaska) weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Seward, AK local weather for Mon. Be aware of the average conditions during your stay, and be sure to prepare and pack for those conditions. High 29F. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Seward, AK Weather Seward, AK climate is cool during summer when temperatures tend to be in the 50's and very cold during winter when temperatures tend to be in the 20's. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 22°F to 62°F and is rarely below 6°F or above 70°F . High 29F. Chance of snow 40%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. See active alerts in Canada. The daily 30-minute broadcast serves Alaska with weather forecast information to aid aviation and marine communities. Last updated today at 06:04. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Rain jacket and pants ... Seward Chamber & CVB P.O. weather.gov : Seward: Enter Your "City, ST" or zip code : metric: D a t e Time (akst) Wind (mph) Vis. for Seward, Alaska Low 18F. Thank you for reporting this station. Seward, AK - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. High 22F. Snow accumulation up to 3 inches. for Seward, Alaska Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. A chance of snow in the morning, then widespread snow and rain showers in the afternoon. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams High 34F. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Station Data. Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Seward, AK, US with The Weather Network. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. High around 30F. National Weather Service Marine Forecast FZAK51 PAFC FZAK51 PAFC 291254 CWFAER Coastal Waters Forecast National Weather Service Anchorage Alaska 354 AM AKST Sun Nov 29 2020 Coastal Waters Forecast for the Northern Gulf of Alaska Coast up to 100 nm out including Kodiak Island and Cook Inlet. Thank you for reporting this station. Temperature (ºF) Relative Humidity Wind Chill (°F) Heat Index (°F) Pressure Precipitation (in.) Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Average Weather Conditions in Seward. Nov 23: Currently 32° and Partly cloudy for the hour. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Check the current conditions for Seward, AK for the day ahead, with radar, hourly, and up to the minute forecasts. NOAA weather radar, satellite and synoptic charts. Chance of snow 50%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. A storm system tracking up the spine of the Appalachians today is bringing widespread inclement weather including areas of heavy showers and thunderstorms, gusty winds and snow to the eastern U.S. through Tuesday. Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Station Data. Weather warnings issued. Low 17F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Comprehensive Seward business directory, general city information, visitor information, news and events. Low 21F. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. In Seward: Mostly cloudy throughout the day. Use escape to clear. Today, Heavy snow showers and a fresh breeze. Periods of rain and snow. Latest headlines from near Seward. weather Seward - Alaska - WeatherOnline. Low 23F. Take control of your data. Chance of snow 50%. Sunshine and clouds mixed. The barometric pressure is 29.22 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is since its last observation. Low near 20F. Partly cloudy. See the weather for Seward, Alaska with the help of our live and local weather cameras. SEWARD, AK 99664 Weather Enter ZIP code or City, State Forecast - Seward (AK) Day by day forecast. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Because of this we closely monitor weather conditions and forecasts in Seward, Resurrection Bay, and the Northern Gulf of Alaska to help plan our fishing charters and ensure the safety of our passengers and crews. Toggle navigation. Variable clouds with snow showers. (mi.) Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Seward, AK, US with The Weather Network. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. First strike at ; most recent strike at . Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. Seward Weather Forecasts. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Chance of snow 50%. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. There’s no bad weather with the right gear! Seward, AK Weather Calendar star_ratehome. Low 33F. See the weather for Seward, Alaska with the help of our live and local weather cameras. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Low 24F. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. Source: The Seward, AK weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). Snow showers. Monthly averages Seward Longitude: -149.442, Latitude: 60.1042 Average weather Seward, AK - 99664. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph.. Tonight See a list of all of the Official Weather Advisories, Warnings, and Severe Weather Alerts for Seward, AK. High 26F. Snow blowers worth the investment this winter, Eight expert tips for safely chopping down your own Christmas tree, AccuWeather School: Tasty treat helps understand icy weather. Air Dwpt 44 F Kenai Municipal Airport Station | Report. Variable clouds with snow showers. Seward, AK (99664) Today. City of Seward, AK | P.O. Chance of snow 40%. Low 16F. General This is the wind, wave and weather forecast for Seward/Resurrection Bay in Alaska, United States. The weather in Alaska is constantly changing. Seward has a lengthy summer with moderate, comfortable temperatures. Low 28F. High 23F. Report Station. Thank you for reporting this station. Unsettled Weather in the East; Elevated Fire Weather Conditions for Southern California. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. High around 25F. © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Toggle navigation. Alaska Weather is a production of Alaska Public Media and the United States National Weather Service-Alaska Region. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Seward, AK. 51 F Kenai Municipal Airport Station | Report. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Clear skies. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Seward, AK, US with The Weather Network. About one inch of snow expected. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 22°F to 62°F and is rarely below 6°F or above 70°F . Chance of precip 80%. Chance of snow 60%. Chance of snow 40%. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Last updated today at 07:56. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Occasional snow showers. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Temperature In Seward, the average high-temperature in September marginally drops, from an enjoyable 61.5°F (16.4°C) in August, to a cool 55.2°F (12.9°C).In Seward, the average low-temperature is 43.9°F (6.6°C). Type at least three characters to start auto complete. . The weather in Alaska is constantly changing. Cloudy skies. Call us for water taxi services, kayak shuttle services, freight hauling, recovery services, film equipment platform and kayak day trips. Average Weather in Seward Alaska, United States In Seward, the summers are cool and overcast; the winters are long, freezing, windy, and mostly cloudy; and it is wet year round. Lightning Alert. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Latest weather News: Seward area hit by severe flooding due to heavy rain, winds Monthly: 1981-2010 normals High near 30F. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Seward, AK. High 19F. Chance of snow 60%. Chance of snow 80%. (mi.) We will review the data in question. Low near 25F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Seward, AK - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. High 28F. Additional information. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Special Weather Statement in effect until 6:00 PM AKST. SEWARD, ALASKA (AK) 99664 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. ... 2001 Seward Highway Seward, AK 99664 GPS: 60.128633, -149.433904. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Seward, Alaska weather.gov : Seward: Enter Your "City, ST" or zip code : metric: D a t e Time (akst) Wind (mph) Vis. Chance of snow 70%. To access additional weather & forecast information, please use the "Read More" link below. Northwest wind 35 to 40 mph increasing to 40 to 45 mph after midnight. Forecast - Seward (AK) Day by day forecast. Seward, AK Weather History star_ratehome. for Seward, AK, US. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). Source: The Seward, AK weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). Partly cloudy. Tides4fishing cookies are used to personalise content and ads, save your recent fishing sites and remember your display settings. 19 F Kenai Municipal Airport Station | Report. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Seward, AK Weather History star_ratehome. Because of this we closely monitor weather conditions and forecasts in Seward, Resurrection Bay, and the Northern Gulf of Alaska to help plan our fishing charters and ensure the safety of our passengers and crews. Low 26F. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Country: Alaska, USA, City: Seward. It's a rainforest so plan for a lot of precipitation. It is 24 degrees fahrenheit, or -4 degrees celsius and feels like 24 degrees fahrenheit. For questions or comments about Alaska Weather, email the team at pafc web authors. High near 30F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Radar. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Seward, Alaska. Snowfall around one inch. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north. Chance of snow 60%. Low 26F. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighbourhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Latest headlines from near Seward. Highs in the lower 30s to lower 40s. A few clouds from time to time. Weather data including temperature, wind speed, humidity, snow, pressure, etc. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 28. Chance of snow 50%. Snow showers early becoming more scattered later. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, Another East Coast Storm May Bring More Snow, Thousands of Cars Revealed Inside Shipwreck, Imagine Going Anywhere on Earth in Only 2 Hours, We Now Know How Mystery Utah Monolith Disappeared, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Sonic Toothbrush Is 60% Off Right Now, Top 10 Black Friday Home and Health Deals, These 5 Gadgets Will Keep You Warm This Winter, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Seward, AK. Seward Weather Forecasts. Thank you for reporting this station. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Suggested Packing List. Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially overnight hours. The average temperature in Seward during the summer months is seventy degrees. Air Dwpt Lightning detected in this zone. ‘Mischief and mayhem’ brewing with potential for another big storm in East, Biggest lake-effect snowstorm in 2 years buries Cleveland area in foot of snow, Daily coronavirus briefing: CDC set to change length of quarantine time, Tropical trouble brewing after hurricane season, Weather Insider podcast: Mischief and mayhem for the end of the week. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Seward (AK) - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. NOAA National Weather Service . High 28F. Snow likely. Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. A 20 percent chance of snow before 9pm. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Seward (AK) - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Please Contact Us. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Chance of precip 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Current conditions, warnings and historical records Cloudy with snow showers in the evening and steady snow likely after midnight. Report Station. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals Enter any city, zip or place. Weather Sky Cond. WeatherTAB Seward, Alaska Help °C °F. Chance of snow 50%.

System Of Equations Problems 3 Variables, Whole Roasted Cauliflower Yogurt, How To Collect Armeria Seeds, Macapuno Balls Red Ribbon, Foundation Of Learning,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *